If you’re one of the many people who want to make money driving for Uber in upstate New York, there are a few requirements you’ll need to meet before you can start driving.
With this information, you’ll be able to easily and quickly fill out the driver application and start making money with your car as soon as possible.
In addition to meeting the vehicle requirement below, you must be at least 21 years of age and have had a valid U.S. driver’s license for at least a year.
Here’s the latest information.
- 15-year-old vehicle or newer
- 4-door car or minivan
- Seats and seatbelts for at least 4 passengers and drivers
- Good condition with no cosmetic damage
- No commercial branding
- A valid New York driver’s license
- New York state vehicle registration
- Current insurance for your vehicle
- Pass a background check
If you and your vehicle meet all of the requirements above, you’re ready to start driving and earning money.
All that’s left is to fill out the application and submit your information and you’ll be on the road in 3-5 days.